FOR SALE: 2-Mackie SWA1501 Subs, 1-Mackie SRM350 & 4-Shure WirelessBeta 87A mics

  • Joe & Bianca
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2009
      Hey all, Bianca here.

      Thanks to those of you who already purchased some of our sound equipment. We have decided to sell more of it as we currently are not performing and would like to see it go to a good A Cappella home!

      We are currently selling:

      2-Mackie SWA1501 Subwoofers for $650 each. (for awesome LOW BASS THUMP!)
      1-Mackie SRM350 Speaker for $350 each. (works great as a monitor!)
      4-Shure Wireless Beta 87A mics with receiver for $650 each. (must have!)

      If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call 303-696-9390!