Don't miss the 2009 Mile High Vocal Jam Oct 23-34, 2009

  • Tony Huerta
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2009
      THANK YOU FOR READING THIS MASS EMAIL...  I had to let you know about this all at once.  Tony

      Hello everyone who loves acappella music, loves to sing, wants to have
      a better group, or really wants to see The House Jacks, The Bobs, and
      Face live in one concert Friday night October 23rd, the 2009 Mile High
      Vocal Jam is for you. Plus, we have world class clinicians here to
      teach you and/or your groups, One On One, all day Saturday, including:
      Matthew Selby of Disney and M-Pact, Jake Moulton beatbox for House
      Jacks, Deke Sharon of House Jacks and CASA, and Tony Huerta sound
      engineer for Take 6 and M-Pact. To close out the weekend, College and
      High School groups will battle it out for top honors and great prizes!

      BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW AND REGISTER YOUR GROUP ONLINE @ http://soundoftherockies.com/milehighvocaljam/register.php

      IF YOU OWN A BUSINESS AND WOULD LIKE TO REACH ABOUT 1500 SINGERS/MUSICIANS/EDUCATORS, CONTACT US FOR SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES

      Register your a cappella group and receive the whole weekend for one price,
      maximum group size is 20 members. Or just buy tickets individually to the awesome
      concerts!!!

      See you all there,
      Tony (Sonic Audio)

      Tony Huerta
      Sonic Audio Productions
      Take 6 Production Manager
      (303) 668-7229 Mobile
      (303) 778-0370 Studio
      tony@...
      http://sonicaudiopro.com

    • dooran@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2009
        Boulder's Dinner Theatre is proud to be bringing FACE back to our stage
        Tuesday Sept 29th. Doors open at 5:30pm with an ala carte menu.
        Show starts at 7pm. Tickets are $18.00 in advance and $20.00 at the
        door (dinner not included). It's Mark Megabow's Birthday!!!
        Michael Duran