(4) Mackie 350 Speakers - (4) 450 Speakers- (2) 1501 Subs

  • jb_groovesociety
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 1:01 PM

      Joe & I are selling (4) Mackie 350 Powered Speakers, (4) Mackie 450 Powered Speakers & (2) Mackie 1501 Powered Subwoofers.
      Groove Society is no longer performing...for right now... and I want to see them go to a good home! They were purchased brand new so they have only had one owner. They are in great condition!
      If I can't sell them here I will be selling them on eBay but if you buy them here you can save yourself some shipping costs and me the added hastle!

      The prices below are NOT negotiable. I am offering the best deal I can so please don't ask.

      Mackie SRM350 (with Mackie protective bag worth $50) - $350/each
      Mackie SRM450 (with Mackie protective bag worth $50) - $450/each
      Mackie SWA1501 - $850/each

      I will sell everything in a package for $4700 total (saving $200)

      SRM350 FEATURES:
      • 2-Way Bi-Amplified Active Loudspeaker System with unmatched sound
      • Built-in 165-watt LF amplifier and 30-watt HF amplifier
      • 121dB peak SPL output
      • 61Hz to 22kHz frequency response @ -10dB
      • Active electronics provide built-in equalization, phase alignment, crossover and protection circuitry
      • Built-in combination Mic/Line input
      • Wave-guide horn and direct radiating woofer for wide sound dispersion
      • Contour control for added bass and high-end response
      • Power On, Limit and Signal LEDs
      • Rugged, lightweight, high-impact plastic enclosure
      • Asymmetrical box design for PA and floor monitor applications
      • Dynamic Bass Boost for rich, full lows at all volume levels
      • Flyable or stand-mountable

      SRM450 FEATURES:
      • 2-way bi-amplified, optimized active system
      • Built-in precision 24dB/oct. Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
      • High-output precision titanium compression driver
      • 300mm long-throw low frequency transducer
      • Studio-quality maximum dispersion horn design
      • High SPL Output/Low Distortion
      • Electronic Time Correction, Phase Alignment, & Equalization
      • Servo Feedback controlled woofer
      • Tough, impact-resistant, lightweight polypropylene enclosure

      SWA1501 FEATURES:
      • 500-Watt single 15" compact Active subwoofer system
      • Precision 15" woofer with high temperature voice coil
      • 500-Watt continuous power FR Series high-current amplifier
      • Extremely powerful system capable of real, professional output levels
      • Onboard Active electronics provide equalization and high-pass filter for full-range loudpseakers.
      • 128dB Peak Output
      • Frequency Response 36 Hz–120 Hz
      • 13-ply Baltic Birch enclosure finished in black splatter paint
      • Cast aluminum side handles
      • Pole mount receptacle
      • Signal present and limit LEDs

      IF INTERESED PLEASE CALL 303-696-9390 or EMAIL bianca@...

      image 1340039572-0 image 1340039572-1 image 1340039572-2