Face - Boulder Draft House (back where it all began)

  • Face (Mark Megibow)
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2009
      Hi everyone!

      Thanks to everyone who came out to support us in Vegas - it was an awesome trip. We keep learning more, and meeting more people every time we go.

      Here's a show coming up that we're really excited about:
      Show of hands if you've ever heard Face at Boulder's RedFish Brewhouse. Keep your hands up if you were at our first public show there, opening for LoDo Airband, when we didn't even have a name yet (June 17, 2002 for you trivia junkies). Many of you will remember how, as our audiences grew, we had to stop playing there.

      Well, RedFish has been sold, and is now Boulder Draft House. The new owners have redesigned the place, making TONS more room for audiences, so we're excited to say that on September 3, we're going back to where it all began! Come join us and reminisce about the old days of Face!

      We're trying something new for this show too - advance ticket sales! Not through a box office, no extra fees - just go to our website, click on buttons, choose numbers, we'll even mail them to you if you order them soon enough!

      Here are all the details, including the link for ticket purchases:
      What: Face at Boulder Draft House
      Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009
      Time: 8:00 pm
      Where: 2027 13th St, Boulder CO
      Price: $10
      Tickets: http://www.FaceVocalBand.com/drafthouse.html

      And yes, of course you can still come see us at any of our remaining free festivals:
      Millennium Harvest House Aug 21, FlatIrons Aug 27, Southglenn Mall Aug 28, and for the first time ever, Taste of Colorado on Labor Day (Mon Sept 7). Details for all our shows can be found on our website's calendar:
      http://www.FaceVocalBand.com/calendar.html

      Cheers! - Mark

      Mark Megibow
      Business Manager