Face - Soiled Dove and ROCKIES!

  • Face (Mark Megibow)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2009
      Hi everyone!Fun stuff this week - hope you can join us for some of it!SOILED DOVE - JULY 24 If you haven't heard Face at Soiled Dove, down in the Lowry area, you're missing out. It has quickly become one of our favorite venues to play, and if you've been there you know why. Great sound, lights, seats, food, and energy. Tickets are going fast!!!What: Face at Soiled Dove Date: Friday, July 24 Time: 8:00 pm (doors at 7:00) Place: 7401 E 1st Ave, Denver CO Price: $12-$15 Tickets: http://www.SoiledDove.comROCKIES - JULY 20 At the last minute, Face has been selected to sing the National Anthem at the Monday Rockies Game (July 20). Grab a rock pile ticket and give us a cheer, then stick around for the game - Rockies have been on a tear lately! Game start time is scheduled for 6:40 pm.NIWOT RHYTHM ON THE RAILS - JULY 23 (This e-mail is not in chronological order. I apologize to all you linear thinkers out there!!!) As in past years Face is once again performing at Niwot's Rhythm on the Rails concert series. It's always a blast, rain or shine, and it's free! I'm not sure we've ever had shine at our Niwot performance, actually, but the forecast this year looks MUCH nicer than last year.What: Face in Niwot Date: Thursday, July 23 Time: 6:45 Place: Whistle Stop Park, Niwot CO (Diagonal Hwy and 2nd Ave) Price: FREE!Stay tunes for more exciting announcements. We ARE in the studio working on CD #3. We ARE working on a return trip to Vegas. We ARE loving every show we do for you!Cheers! - Mark- - - - - - - - - - Mark Megibow Business Manager Face 720-771-6275 www.facevocalband.com