North Denver male quartet looking for new voice...

  • Geoff Quelch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2009
      My quartet, Baseline, has been quite active for the past few years, but due to a move out of state our melody singer (aka lead in barbershop circles), David Zoetewey, has left the quartet. So we will be holding auditions for anyone interested in joining our quartet. We are looking for a motivated, solid singer who enjoys performing and learning challenging music quickly. We have a diverse repertoire and will want to get back to performance quality within a few months.

      We rehearse weekly and sing a mix of barbershop, contemporary, gospel, Doo-Wop and anything else that takes our fancy...

      So if you love to sing and are looking for a dedicated, exceptional quartet opportunity, please contact me via email and we will schedule an audition.