Face - Boulder Daily Camera articles!

  • Face (Mark Megibow)
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2009
      Hi everyone!

      The media attention continues! Face made the cover story of the Boulder Daily Camera's Friday Magazine today (May 8). We mentioned all of you in it! OK maybe not all of your names personally, but we can't talk about Face without talking about all of you helping us out on a regular basis!!!

      Here's the link to the article:
      http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2009/may/07/face-boulder-vocal-rock-band-a-cappella/

      And here's the link to the "side-bar" beat-box article (with video!)
      http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2009/may/07/mark-megibow-face-beat-box-video/

      This has been a good month for us!

      Hope to see you all soon!

      Cheers! - Mark