The 17th Avenue Allstars Celebrate 20 Years

  • lonesilver1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2009
      17th Avenue Allstars' 20th Anniversary Shows - Party like it's 1989!!!!

      Thursday May 14th and Thursday May 21st at:

      Pasquini's Pizzeria
      (former location of Acappellas Restaurant)
      1336 East 17th Avenue - corner of 17th and Humboldt St.
      general seating for our shows will start at 6:30pm.

      Join the Allstars for two great nights of reunion and nostalgia.
      To purchase tickets go the our schedule page and make your reservations:

      www.17thavenueallstars.com then go our schedule page and use our easy pay pal button to reserve. There is limited seating so please make your reservations soon!

      Look for special appearances by Allstar alums ( LaTanya, Jake, Roberts A & J, Jackie, Jenn so far) as we celebrate 20 years of performance. Also groups who performed at Acappellas are invited to come by and perform.

      Don't miss this blast from the past. Create new memories in case you can't remember the old ones!
      Watch for us on May 20th 6:30am on Channel 2 News, Chis Parente.