Big vocal jazz event

  • Roland Sharette
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2009
      Hello Colorado Jazz and A Cappella Fans --

      I'm a Denver native and a big supporter of growing local music and supporting good causes. My sister is the Development Director for the Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition. I'm passing this along to all of you in hopes of generating attention for the CCDC and a fundraiser they are hosting in May at Jazz at Jack's. As we all know, Jazz at Jack's has been a supporter of both jazz and a cappella in Denver.

      Please read more below...

      Thanks!
      Jeff

      --
      Jeff Swearingen
      PR Director / Vocal Chaos

      Presented by the Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition...

      Motown celebrates 50 years!  Join us on May 5th at Jazz at Jack's for a
      special CCDC benefit featuring Skip the Funktologist and Soul School.event at
      Tickets are $15 in advance, $20 at the door.  Doors open at 7:30pm

      "Skip the Funktologist" hosts A Funk Above the Rest at radio station KUVO
      every Saturday night 11:00pm-1:00am. In celebration of Motown's 50th
      Anniversary, he is hosting a special concert at Jazz at Jack's featuring
      Soul School, with ticket sales benefitting CCDC's programs for people with
      disabilities throughout Colorado.

      Soul School is a high-energy band offering a vast repertoire of music
      including Rhythm and Blues, Motown, Jazz, Rock, Funk, Rhythm and Blues,
      Golden Oldies, Beach, and Motown.  Soul School's smooth, harmonious vocals
      and exciting stage show entertain and impress the most discriminating
      guest.

      Tickets are $15 in advance and can be purchased by clicking our secure
      PayPal link at
      www.ccdconline.org (on the front page) or by sending a check to:

      CCDC
      Attn: Jazz Benefit