Face - at Boulder's Dinner Theatre Tuesday

  • Face (Mark Megibow)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2009
      Hi everyone!

      Ah, springtime in Colorado - time for snow! -grin-

      We've got a great show coming up at Boulder's Dinner Theatre on TUESDAY! If you haven't seen us at this awesome venue, you should! The Dinner Theatre now hosts many local musicians for their "Cabaret Series," so we've been able to play there a few times and we love it!

      Like many of our shows, these have been selling out in advance, so call the theatre now to reserve your tix.

      FACE AT BOULDER'S DINNER THEATRE
      Date: Tuesday, March 31
      Time: 5:30 doors, 7:00 show
      Address: 5501 Arapahoe, Boulder CO
      Price: $18 in advance ($20 at the door)
      Tickets: Call 303-449-6000

      SUMMER CALENDAR
      Snow is falling, so it must be time to think about summer. (what???) Our summer calendar is starting to fill up with festivals and concerts old and new. Some things are already posted, some are still being finalized. Check out our website calendar to see all the fun things we have planned, and know that there's still more to come!

      FaceVocalBand.com/calendar.html

      Cheers! - Mark

      Mark Megibow
      Business Manager