2009 Rocky Mountain Harmony Sweepstakes line up

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2009
      Its time once again to kick off another season of the Harmony
      Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival and we are most excited as we can now
      celebrate our 20th year of presenting top vocal harmony groups from
      around the region (and beyond).

      We now have our National line up complete with some returning
      favorites along with many new groups. Here are the performers at the
      upcoming Rocky Mountain Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival:-

      Crimson
      Home Free
      Mouth Beats
      Pandora Celtica
      Raging Harmonies
      The UCD 7
      Wonder Voice

      Hosted by 2008 Champs:- Legacy

      We hope you will be able to come and join us this year and to
      hopefully encourage you to bring some friends along we are offering a
      special group rate for 15 or more tickets.

      With all the depressing economic news we seem to hear every day how
      about cheering everybody up by coming along and enjoying an exciting
      evening of vocal harmony singing!

      20th ANNUAL ROCKY MOUNTAIN HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES A CAPPELLA FESTIVAL
      Saturday March 21, 7pm
      King Center Concert Hall
      Denver

      Tickets available from Ticketweb
      http://www.ticketweb.com

      More info:-
      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/denver.html

      -------------------------------
      NATIONAL FINALS

      Hosted by 2008 National Champs Vocaldente

      MAY 16, 2009
      MARIN CENTER, SAN RAFAEL, CALIFORNIA

      For complete information please visit our web site
      http://www. harmony-sweepstakes.com

      Sponsored by:-
      Primarily A Cappella
      http://SINGERS.com