Baritone needed in Denver...

  • Geoff Quelch
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2009
      My quartet Baseline, has been quite active for the past few years, but
      due to time and logistical constraints our exceptional Baritone, Mr.
      Jeff Markle has decided to step down. So we will be holding auditions
      for anyone interested in joining our quartet. We are looking for a
      motivated, solid singer who enjoys performing and learning challenging
      music quickly. We have a diverse repertoire and will want to get back
      to performance quality within a few months.

      So if you love to sing and are looking for a dedicated, exceptional
      quartet opportunity, please contact me via email and we will schedule
      an audition.