5280 A Cappella at Denver's Premiere Jazz Venue

  • Roland Sharette
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2009
      Hey a cappella fans:

      Here's your chance to catch this exciting group in one of their rare local public appearances.
      dazzle logo
      Tuesday, February 10th

      7pm-8:30pm :
      5280 A Cappella :: eclectic a cappella music, folk, contemporary, jazz, and pop ::

      In the summer of 2005, a long awaited vision became a reality when 5280 A Cappella was formed. We brought a group of experienced singers together who have collectively sung in many venues throughout the country. Our goal is to entertain our audiences with the tightest of blends, perform challenging pieces of music, highlight a variety of some of the best music of our times and experience the joys of making others smile when they hear us :: $8 at the door.

      For reservations call - 303-839-5100 - Check out our Website at www.dazzlejazz.com
      DAZZLE is at 930 Lincoln Street (btwn 9th & 10th) Denver, CO 80203
      Famous Happy Hour! Tuesdays: 4:00pm- 6:30pm & 9:00pm- 11:00pm