DONT FORGET! - 52eighty's FUNDRAISER/send off CONCERT - TOMORROW - Saturday 1/24 @ 1:30PM

  • Mike Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2009

      Hi all,

      I just wanted to send out another reminder about our show tomorrow featuring 52eighty, Synergy! , McPhly, and the Idiosingcrasies at Grandview High School - Click here for a MAP.  Parking will be around back (Go straight through the first stop sign off of the main entrance) on the southwest side of the school and you will see the main entrance to the theater lobby as well as a large roof over the theater, letting you know you are in the right place!

      Feel free to come, bring all your friends, and hang out in the lobby until we are able to start seating people in the auditorium tomorrow.  We will have some food and drinks and other goodies in the lobby available for any additional contributions you are able to make to 52eighty, thanks to the Sound of the Rockies ladies auxiliary group “The SOR Connection” for making this possible.

      Tickets are available for a $10 donation - starting at 12:00 and we will start seating people in the auditorium around 1:15!

      Looking forward to seeing all of you there, feel free to email with questions.

      Mike Davidson

      C) 303.720.1866

      Madmiked1@...