52eighty FUNDRAISER CONCERT - This Saturday 1/24 @ 1:30PM

  • Mike Davidson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2009

      Good evening friends!

      Please see attached and PLEASE help us spread the word about our fundraiser concert this Saturday featuring 4 great local a cappella groups.  52eighty (Of course!), McPhly, The DU Idiosingcrasies, and Synergy! Quartet.  Please see attached and forward on to all of your friends, churches, singing organizations, sports teams, clubs, schools, post to as many websites as possible and please come yourselves and enjoy some great music without ruining your plans for Saturday night!

      We will be traveling with 30 guys (all under 30, and our youngest member is 14!) to Pasadena , CA for the 2nd Annual Youth Chorus Competition.  For more information on this event, visit www.barbershop.org/youthchorus

      REMEMBER: Any donation you make to the chorus is TAX deductible and since we are a subsidiary or Sound of the Rockies , a non-profit group, you can write it off as a charitable donation.  If you can’t make it to the show you can donate by PayPal on our website:
      www.soundoftherockies.com/52eighty

      Grandview High School - 20500 E. Arapahoe Rd. - Aurora , CO 80016

      TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR AT 12Noon

      THANK YOU TO ALL!!!

      Mike Davidson

      Cell: 303.720.1866

      52eighty - Baritone Section Leader - Visual Team Leader

      Denver's Newest Youth A Cappella Chorus

      www.soundoftherockies.com/52eighty

      Sound of the Rockies – Visual Team Leader - Baritone Section Leader

      2008 4th Place & 2007 3rd Place International Champion Chorus &

      02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07 & 08 Rocky Mountain District Champion Chorus

      www.SoundoftheRockies.com