LOCALS ONLY PODCAST BEGINS!

  • Roland Sharette
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2009
      The Colorado Audio Group's LOCALS ONLY PODCAST has finally been
      launched!

      This podcast will feature local music from every corner of the
      Colorado music community. We are hoping to grow and develop in 2009
      into an exciting new outlet for aspiring musicians and their fans.

      A podcast is a weekly broadcast much like radio only it is available
      to be downloaded to your computer. Also, you can listen to it at
      your leisure whenever you have time.

      You can download the first episode from our website at
      www.coaudio.net/LOCALSONLYEPISODE1.mp3

      In the future, you can subscribe to the podcast from Itunes and have
      the new episode automatically download to your computer.

      If you want to be on the show or you have a suggestion for new music,
      let us know!

      Cheers,

      Andrew Hoag