Idiosingcrasies auditions in Denver

  • Roland Sharette
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2009
      Lauren writes:
      Hey all... We wanted to let you know that we are hosting auditions in
      the hope of finding a bass or any "low" singer that could join our
      group.

      If this applies to you, please come to our auditions this thursday,
      January 15th, at 8:00 pm, in the Lamont School of Music (corner of
      Iliff and University). If you want to come... just show up a little
      before eight and wait in the lobby.

      This will be a fairly informal audition, but please have a song in
      mind to sing to us.

      If you have any questions, just shoot us an email back. Our website
      is also up now: www.idiosingcrasies.com

      Thank you and hope to see you there!

      Sincerely,
      Lauren with the Idiosingcrasies