Karaoke Judging opportunity

  • Christian Buck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009
      Hello!
      I would like to offer a fun, low key opportunity to any group member interested.
      Chipper's Lanes in Fort Collins and Broomfield is hosting an exclusive bowling center only karaoke contest and we're looking for judges.
      Attached are the two fliers (one about Broomfield, one about Fort Collins), please call me for any more details and to let me know if you're interested.

      This is very low key, but we do like to have people who know something about singing and what better place than actual singers... and a cappella ones at that!
      Thanks and happy new year!

      Ms. Christian Y. Buck
      Chipper's Lanes
      E-Mail: c.buck@...