Groove Society at Nissi's

  • Groove Society
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2009

      Happy New Year!  Enjoy an evening of dining and live music with Groove Society this Wednesday at Nissi's in Lafayette.  We will be performing two sets starting at 7:30PM.  Tickets are $10 in advance/$12 at the door.  Call 303-665-2757 after 4:00PM, or go to their website to order:  www.nissis.com

      Nissi's

      Nissi's entire menu revolves around a "family styled" dining experience where gourmet small plates (or Tapas) are shared among friends and family.  For that reason, we focused our menu on affordable, smaller portions of tasty, bistro-styled food.

      All of Nissi's food is chef-prepared and draws from French, Italian, and Spanish influences, plus an infusion of contemporary regional favorites.  In addition to the food menu, Nissi's boasts an array of fine wines and popular beers as well as rich decadent desserts.

      Get Directions