NEED SOME EXTRA $$?? GIG - Holiday Music Needed - TONIGHT!!

  • Mike Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2008
      HI all,

      I received a call from Dale Lortie this morning who is looking to have a group sing at a Christmas party for one of his clients TONIGHT.  He was originally requesting a barbershop quartet and mine is not available tonight, I bet at this short notice they would be happy with any type of a cappella christmas music.  He is looking for 4-5 holiday songs and is willing to pay you for your time.  He is looking for a great group to entertain, and you will need to call to negotiate your price with him. The gig would be at Graybar Electric Co. in Denver, 1375 W. 47th Ave, Denver 80211.  Basically, it is at I-70 and Pecos from 4-6pm and he needs a group to sing TONIGHT at around 4:30 or 5pm.

      Call him ASAP or send him an email (I've copied him) if your group is available.

      Dale Lortie
      303.882.9101

      I hope it works out and that one of the great groups out there can do it,

      Cheers!

      Mike A. Davidson
      Sound of the Rockies  www.soundoftherockies.com - Watch our Xmas show webcast!
      52eighty Youth Chorus www.soundoftherockies.com/52eighty - Donate to Youth In Harmony!