Webcast of the 12/13/08 Sound of the Rockies Christmas Concert

  • Randy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2008
      If you can not view this e-mail, click here to open in another window.

      Watch the Sound of the Rockies Christmas show live from your computer/ TV  Saturday, December 13th.

      If you are a Sound of the Rockies fan and can't be with us at the Newman Center for our Christmas show, we will come to you.  We are offering, for the first time, the ability to watch our show live on the internet. The charge is $10.00 and this gets you both shows. More information and a sign-up link is on the Sound of the Rockies website
      The webcast will be available for delayed viewing until Sunday, December 21st.
      Also, KEZW radio will again broadcast the evening show live on 1430 AM and offer free streaming audio on the web at 7:30pm.
      Sound of the Rockies Logo
      Midwinter Song
      Quick Links
      Upcoming Events
      Saturday, Dec. 13th
       Annual Christmas show.
      Details to the right.
       February 13 and 14
      Singing Valentines
      (check out the Sound of the Rockies website in January for more information)
      Saturday, March 7th
      Annual Spring show.
      The Long & Winding Road
      Songs from the '60's
      2:00 and 7:30
      with special guest
      Our Newest Holiday CD
      (great stocking stuffer)
       Add Another E-Mail To Our List
      Join Our Mailing List
      Happy Holidays
      KEZW Logo
      KEZW will once again be having a live streaming audio broadcast of the 7:30 show.
      There are only a few tickets remaining for both performances. Thank you if you have already purchased tickets. It's going to be a great show.
      To order tickets:
      call 303-993-3501 or
      To see a seating chart of Gates Auditorium click here.
      Holiday Concert:  Saturday, December 13th
       2:00 pm and 7:30 pm
      Midwinter Song ~ Christmas Around the World
      SOR 12 days of Christmas
      Current International 4th place medalist chorus, Sound of
      the Rockies, presents a heartfelt selection of Christmas carols from around the globe. Included among many others will be, I Saw Three Ships, Calypso Clapping Carol, Silent Night, In the Bleak Midwinter and Rockin' Christmas Medley.
      Chapter quartets will also perform, and a new youth chorus, 52Eighty, will debut.
      Storm Front
      (2008 District Champs)           McPhly Quartet

      Fastlane                                The Kowalski Twins
      Fastlane Quartet            The Kowalski Twins
      Sound of the Rockies 2008 International
      All performances will be at the Gates Auditorium in the Newman Center for the Performing Arts.     Newman Center logo
      2344 E. Iliff Ave.
      Box office phone #:
      Click here for a map.