Sound of the Rockies Chorus Christmas Concert

  • Randy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2008
      To read the Sound of the Rockies December 13th concert announcement online please visit:
        Only three weeks left until:
      Sound of the Rockies Logo
      Midwinter Song
      Quick Links
      How To Order Subscriptions and Choose Your Seats
      Upcoming shows
      Friday 11/28
      Aurora Town Center
      14200 E. Alameda Ave. ~ 6:00 pm (free)
      Help us sing in the
      holiday season.
      Saturday 12/13
       Annual Christmas show.
      Details to the right.
      February 13 and 14
      Singing Valentines
      (check out the Sound of the Rockies website in January for more information)
      Saturday, March 7th
      Annual Spring show.
      The Long & Winding Road
      Songs from the '60's
      2:00 and 7:30
      Our Newest Holiday CD (great stocking stuffer)
       Add Another E-Mail To Our List
      Join Our Mailing List
      Happy Holidays
      KEZW Logo
      KEZW will once again be having a live streaming broadcast of the 7:30 show.
      Holiday Concert:  Saturday, December 13th
       2:00 pm and 7:30 pm
      Midwinter Song ~ Christmas Around the World
      SOR 12 days of Christmas
      Current International 4th place medalist chorus, Sound of
      the Rockies, presents a heartfelt selection of Christmas carols from around the globe. Included among many others will be, I Saw Three Ships, Calypso Clapping Carol, Silent Night, In the Bleak Midwinter and Rockin' Christmas Medley.
      Chapter quartets will also perform, and a new youth chorus, 52Eighty, will debut.
      Storm Front
      (2008 District Champs)           McPhly Quartet

      Fastlane                                The Kowalski Twins
      Fastlane Quartet            The Kowalski Twins
      To order tickets :
      call 303-993-3501 or
      email Frank or Gail Greenwood
      or contact any Sound of the Rockies chorus member.

      You can also call the Newman Center Box Office at:
      303-871-7720 (option 2)
      To see a seating chart of Gates Auditorium click here.
      Breaking News
      We are working on having a webcast available of both shows. If you are a Sound of the Rockies fan and can't make
      it to Denver on December 13th, you can watch the Christmas concert live via your computer/tv (nominal charge of $10.00). More information and a sign-up link will be on the
      Sound of the Rockies 2008 International
      All performances will be at the Gates Auditorium in the Newman Center for the Performing Arts.     Newman Center logo
      2344 E. Iliff Ave.
      Box office phone #:
      Click here for a map.