RESCHEDULED - Groove Society at Ken-Caryl Ranch Summer Concert

  • Groove Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2008

      Hey Acappella Enthusiasts,

      Unfortunately, due to unforeseen weather circumstances, Groove Society's performance tomorrow, Friday, August 15th at Ken-Caryl Ranch's Summer Concert Series has been canceled and will be rescheduled. As a new date is finalized an announcement will made. We appreciate your understanding!

      Please, however, keep us in mind for our show Friday, August 22nd for the Culture on the Green Series in Highlands Ranch at 6:30PM. It will be located at Civic Green Park, 9370 Ridgeline, Highlands Ranch 80129

      Thanks!