Denver A Cappella Project and NeXus - Upcoming Concert - See Attached Press Release

  • Michael Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2008

      Hi there all of my a cappella friends and family,

      I hope all has been well with you.  Would you be so kind as to help us promote our show coming up on August 24th?  You have been a big help to us in the past.

      See attached press release and photos.  Please let me know if you need anything else to help us pass on the word to any of your contacts, friends or family.  Your resources to help get the word out to the public are invaluable and any contact you can make for us would be greatly appreciated!

      Thanks for your help!

      Mike Davidson

      Cell: 303.912.0461

      The Denver A Cappella Project - Tenor/VP

      www.Dap-Online.com

      NeXus - Baritone

      2004 RMD Champion Quartet

      www.neXusqt.com

      Sound of the Rockies – Visual Team Leader – Baritone Section Leader

      2008 4th Place and 2007 3rd Place International Champion Chorus

      02, 03, 04, 05, 06 & 07 Rocky Mountain District Champion Chorus

      www.SoundoftheRockies.com