A Cappellastock Get Your Tickets Now

  • Jared Allen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2008

      A Cappellastock--Get Your Tickets Now!

      Get ready for A Cappellastock, August 23rd, 8pm at the Ogden Amphitheater! We are more excited than ever as we are setting records with ticket sales. If you were one of the many who wondered how A Cappellastock could get any better after last year's show, hold on tight because we promise you another A Cappellastock experience that will knock your socks off!

      Thanks to all of you, A Cappellastock has become the largest one-night concert of its kind. Now celebrating the fifth year, it has also become Ogden's largest outdoor concert of the year and is starting to draw many from out of state. Former bass of Rockapella Barry Carl said, "A Cappellastock does it right. This is a major league rock show with all the trimmings."

      Lineup of groups for A Cappellastock include:

      XRP  represents the former members of Rockapella. They kicked off the hit TV game show Where In the World Is Carmen Sandiego?, and started the contemporary a cappella movement. The group has not performed together since 1991, but has decided to come together once more just for A Cappellastock.

      Hi-Fidelity is one of the best musical comedy acts in the nation. Their tribute to the original Star Trek Show has won them appearances on X Box Commercials as well as the Last Call with Carson Daily as the joke explainers.

      Tonic Sol Fa has sold more than one million CD's, appeared on a Christmas special with PBS, with Jay Leno and many other television personalities.

      T Minus 5 is Ogden's own home-grown a cappella group and continue to perform throughout the West. We can't wait to play host again this year and share with you some truly amazing entertainment.

      The Saltaires have been ranked in the top ten barbershop choruses internationally five times and were named by official declaration "The Cultural Ambassadors of the State of Utah" by Governor Michael O. Leavitt.  We are lucky to have them as our pre-show entertainment.

      Get your tickets at www.acappellastock.com or by calling 801-452-1481

      Jared Allen
      T Minus 5 Entertainment