DAP & NEXUS GET SHANGHAI'D! - PLEASE FORWARD!

  • Michael Davidson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008

      This has been announced in a few places over the past week, but I know that many of you did not receive it.  If you have already received, please excuse the redundancy.  I know that some of you will want to attend this, so I am sending this information as a special announcement.  Please visit either www.nexusqt.com or www.dap-online.com for further details.  Feel free to pass along to others you may know of who would be interested.

      DAP and NeXus GET SHANGHAI ’D!”

      It has very recently been announced that Mark and Dianne Zenk (Bass and Soprano of the Denver a Cappella Project and bass of NeXus) have been made an offer they couldn’t refuse and will be transferred by Mark’s company to Shanghai ! (Yes, CHINA ).  While this is very sad news for the Denver a cappella community, it is an unbelievable opportunity for the Zenks and we wish them all the best as they depart Denver in early September.  Neither group has made a decision at this time as to their future plans but, this will certainly mean the speedy and untimely end of both of these outstanding groups as they exist today.

      In response to an outpouring of requests from their many area family, friends and fans, they have decided to hold a joint “Farewell Concert”.  The concert will be held on Sunday, August 24, 2008 at 4:30 p.m. at the Colorado Community Church, 2220 S. Chambers Road, Aurora, CO 80014.  (This is a former theater, and a great concert venue, located on the NE corner of Iliff and Chambers).  A limited number of tickets, at $10.00 each, are available and can be securely purchased online with ANY credit card at either of the groups’ websites:  Visit http://www.dap-online.com , or http://www.nexusqt.com  for more details and instructions for ordering yours now.  For this special “not to be missed” performance, each group will perform a full “show set” – much of which has never been performed in the Denver area.  You won’t want to miss it!

      Mike Davidson

      Cell: 303.912.0461

      NeXus - Baritone

      2004 RMD Champion Quartet

      www.neXusqt.com

      Sound of the Rockies – Visual Team Leader – Baritone Section Leader

      2007 3rd Place International Champion Chorus

      02, 03, 04, 05, 06 & 07 Rocky Mountain District Champion Chorus

      www.SoundoftheRockies.com

      The Denver A Cappella Project - Tenor/VP

      www.Dap-Online.com