Deke speaks

  • Roland Sharette
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2008
      I think all of you who are in a cappella groups can gain something from checking out Deke Sharon's mid-summer guidance for college groups (in particular -- much applies to any avocational group).

      He speaks from considerable experience, mentioning the "Bubs" which for those of us in the west, actually refers to the hugely successful "Beezlebubs" from Deke's alma mater, Tufts University.

      Those of you layin' around trying to think of what may quick start the fall semester for your high school or college group could do you and your group a favor by making note of his comments at http://www.casa.org/content/view/1381/243/.

      I'm sure he'll respond to specific questions also, if you have some.

      Spread the word. k?

      Rol

      Rol Sharette
      Boulder, Colorado