FACE will not be at Nissi's Tuesday August 5th...

  • Dan Testa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2008
      Now that I have your attention, yes it is true, FACE will not be at
      Nissi's on August 5th because there will be another quality a cappella
      group there that night.

      Ignition! Quartet, one of Denver's premier barbershop a cappella
      groups will be at Nissi's in a little less than 2 weeks. After a very
      fun and successful night in April, We have been asked back for an
      encore performance and are looking forward to seeing another great a
      cappella crowd.

      Ignition! has just returned from the Barbershop Harmony Society's
      International competition in Nashville, TN where we were judged as one
      of the top twenty quartets in the world.

      So, if you love a cappella music, and you are looking for something a
      little different than the wonderful all-vocal-rock sounds of FACE.
      Please join us at Nissi's in August. We could try some vocal
      percussion but we would just end up spitting all over ourselves.

      Tickets are $8 in advance ($10 at the door) and can be purchased via
      the websites below.

      For more information about the venue please visit
      www.nissis.com

      For more information about Ignition! please visit
      www.ignitionquartet.com

      Thank you for your support

      Ignition! Quartet