Re: [colorado-acappella]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5 11:10 AM
      Hello Kristen,

      Please be careful not to send your private email to the entire Colorado-acappella message board. Not sure how this happened, but it's important to keep private mail between you and your contact person. Our 700 members like to send and receive only those messages pertinent to their mutual interests. I'm circulating this as a caution to others also.

      Hope you have a great occasion; you've engaged a wonderful a cappella jazz group. Make the most of it! Hope you don't have a coupla hundred invited guests now that they know the location. <g>

      RJS
      Rol Sharette
      Boulder, Colorado
      303 413 8774 (Colo)