FW: Directions to Rolling Hills Country Club

  • Kristen Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2008
      Hi Bianca,
      Here are specific directions for the party next Saturday the 14th.  By the way, if the weather is beautiful, would it be feasible for you to perform outside on a gigantic patio/porch?  It's a large (long but narrow) space that overlooks the golf course and mountains.  We can play it by ear maybe depending on the weather.  I will bring a check to the event if that is sufficient, or I can put it in the mail...whichever is better for you.  I look forward to see you in a week and 2days!
      Kristen

      Rolling Hills Country Club

      15707 West 26th Ave, Golden, CO 80401

      Phone:  303-279-3334

      Take  I-70 West of I-25

      Take the Youngfield St and 32nd Ave Exti-EXIT 264

      Go West on 32nd Ave. about 1.3 miles to KENDRICK ST.

      You will pass through 1 roundabout

      Take a Left onto Kendrick St

      Kendrick St. turns into 26th Ave.

      The Club House is at the very end of the road about 0.8 of a mile

      Enjoy 5 GB of free, password-protected online storage. Get Windows Live SkyDrive.