Tell the a cappella world your news!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2008
      Beware!
      The Colorado Songster

      The next issue of the Colorado Songster goes to press in in ten days! You groups and individuals have about a week to get us information about what you are doing and what great things are happening in Colorado a cappella.

      Go to www.cvjs.org and click on News to see what's been happening so far this year, along with classifieds of singers looking for groups (yeah, like you) and groups looking for singers (yeah, like yours). Use the format you see there, send them in, and 1400 additional fans will see your news and interest items.

      Send us articles and ideas about things of interest to your friends -- our readers. I have a couple, but don't want to be the only one sorting out the news for you all.

      Also, change of address? let me know now so you'll receive your snailmail Songster on time -- about the 3rd week in June.

      Thanks. Please respond!!!

      Rol Sharette
      editor
      303 413 8774 (Colo)