The Songster summer schedule of events is being prepared!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2008
      Groups and fans:

      The next issue of the Colorado Songster  goes to press the week of June 9! A schedule of contemporary a cappella and vocal jazz events will be published as usual. Below are samples of previous calendar litsings for you to emulate. We will need to concentrate on June, July, August and September dates for your fans to get on board.

      Any (vocal) groups are welcome to provide information in the format indicated (space is limited) by email to info@...  no later than June 4 for inclusion in the next issue of the Songster, which is delivered by US Mail to 1,400 interested fans and friends.

      If you know of any Colorado appearances by out-of-state groups, please also let us know about these as we like to help fans find programs they will enjoy, as well as any dates that school groups may be performing.

      Do it now! All entries will be accepted and printed provided they include the following information. The Songster will be in the mail in late January.

      (Samples)

      Fri, July 1, 7pm
      COOL SHOOZ
      YMCA of the Rockies, Estes Pk; Free