New A Cappella Sound System in Town!

  • coloradoacappella
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2008
      Hello A Cappella Singers & Fans,

      I hope summer is bringing with it the promise of  some excellent all-vocal music.

      Colorado A Cappella has recently purchased a top of the line professional P.A. system.   The sound system was funded by CASA's Jonanthan Minkoff A Cappella Award that was given to us in March.  The system was designed and built with a cappella music in mind and is versatile enough to fit in the smallest or largest of venues.  It is available for any individual, group or organization to rent.   So, if you need a system for an outdoor festival, a cocktail party, a church performance, or even a corporate function please contact us for a price quote.

      Here is the list of gear we currently have available for rent (more is on the way soon!):

      -1 Yahama MG166cx Mixing Console

      -2 Mackie SRM 450 Speakers

      -2 Yamaha BR12M Monitors

      -2 JBL MRX518S Passive Subwoofers

      -1 Crown XTi 2000

      -1 Crown XLS 202

      -1 BBE 882i Sonic Maximizer

      -1 dbx DriveRack PX

      -3 ElectroVoice N/D 767a Vocal Mics (Incredible!)

      -2 Shure SM58 Vocal Mics

      -1 Audix OM2 Vocal Mic

      -1 Shure Beta 52 Drum Kick Mic

      If you or a friend has a need for a professional level sound system, please get in touch at andrew.hoag@....

      And as always, support your local all-vocal music community.  GO SEE A SHOW!

      Thanks!

      Andrew Hoag
      President / Founder
      Colorado A Cappella