Groove Society at Jazz @ Jacks this Thursday!

  • Groove Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008

                  Jazz at Jacks

      Join Groove Society this Thursday, April 3, 8:30 pm for our debut performance at Jazz@Jack's.  We're excited to be performing at Dotsero's popular downtown jazz club at the Denver Pavilions.  Cover is just $5.

      We also have the great honor of hosting the A Cappella Innovations Conference in Albany, NY on April 4-6.  In addition to performing at the conference, we'll be conducting clinics for college a cappella groups from all over the Eastern U.S. that will be flocking to the event.

      Sincerely,

      Groove Society (www.groovesociety.org)