Gig on June 14th

  • Kristen Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2008
      To Whom It May Concern,
      I am emailing a plea for help in finding an A Cappella group to perform at my wedding on June 14th.  Unfortunately Tim Jones booked me with Moosebutter in November and failed to inform me that Moosebutter dissolved and he moved to Las Vegas.  I am stuck without any entertainment and nervous that the best groups are booked for that date.

      I was very much interested in FACE but their rates are a bit too high.  Perhaps a CU group that might be staying for the summer?!

      Can anyone please help point me in the right direction?  Please?

      Thank you.
      Kristen Brooks
      (303) 919-3687

      How well do you know your celebrity gossip? Talk celebrity smackdowns here.