Hi from Legacy!

  • Josh Wheeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2008

      Hi!

      I want to take a quick second to introduce myself to everyone on the

      group here.  My name is Josh Wheeler and I sing with the group Legacy

      out of Lubbock , TX .

      We had a blast this past weekend there in Colorado and I want to

      thank everyone who was a part of Saturday night's competition.  It

      was great getting to meet everyone and we feel so honored to have

      been named the 2008 Rocky Mountain Harmony Sweeps Champs!

      For more information on Legacy you can check out

      www.legacymusiconline.com

      or

      www.myspace.com/legacymusiconline

      Thanks again and we look forward to meeting all of you in the

      future!  God Bless!

      Josh Wheeler

      Legacy Music Ministries

      www.legacymusiconline.com