Colorado A Cappella has won a grant from CASA!

  • coloradoacappella
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      I hope you all are just now getting over the excitement of the Harmony Sweeps, what a show!!

      Something else exciting happened in our community this weekend and I feel compelled to share it with you.  Colorado A Cappella, the newest organization encouraging and promoting all-vocal music, has received national recognition from CASA for its role in the a cappella community here in Colorado.

      We have been announced as a recipient of the Jonathan Minkoff A Cappella Award!  This award was open to anyone to apply for and Colorado A Cappella was chosen for its commitment and dedication to education.  Please go to http://www.casa.org to read the full article which describes the winners in detail.

      The purpose for our grant application was to launch a new program call the Colorado Vocal Educators.  Beginning in September, the Colorado Vocal Educators will be visiting middle and high schools around the state educating them about their future in a cappella and what lies ahead of them to explore in the a cappella world.  Go to our website http://www.coloradoacappella.com to read more about the program.

      If you are interested in learning more about what Colorado A Cappella does as an organization or would like to get involved in the Vocal Educators program, go to the website or please shoot me an email at
      andrew.hoag@....

      Thank you, please continue to support your favorite local groups!

      Andrew Hoag
      President / Founder
      Colorado A Cappella
      (303) 744-0289