A Cappella Tuesday night!!

  • Tony Huerta
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Hello all of my friends and fellow a cappella fans.  I will be singing and doing beatbox tomorrow night with the 17th Avenue Allstars at Nissi's.  www.nissis.com

      come on out and have a great time with us!!

      Also, look at your email later today for the announcements on the Mile High Vocal Project CD!!!!

      Tony Huerta
      Sonic Audio Productions
      Take 6 Sound Engineer
      (303) 668-7229 Mobile
      (303) 778-0370 Studio
      tony@...
      http://sonicaudiopro.com

      From: info@...
      To: trosendo@...; bbbbbarry@...; tiamarlier@...; lonesilver1@...; tony@...
      Subject: Please forward to any interested party
      Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 10:55:39 -0700

      Citrus Punch

      Dear Allstar Fans,

      We hope to see you at Nissi's tomorrow night.

      We will be introducing the talanted Tia Marlier.

      Fans of Acappellas Restuarant will remember Tia from Charm School Dropouts and Dirty Blondes.  She was also heard as an announcer on NPR and she appears regularly on TV commercials and voice-overs.

      We will also have Tony Huerta on beat box so don't miss us!

      Tuesday March 4th - Nissi's 7:30pm
      2675 N. Park Lane Lafayette, CO
      for ticket reservations call:
      303-663-2757 after 4pm or online
      http://www.nissis.com/lmbio_17thavenue.html

      Norm Silver

      303-595-1040   concert line

      17th Avenue Allstars

      Allstar Entertainment Inc.

      www.17thavenueallstars.com

      www.allstarentertainmentinc.com

      Express yourself with gadgets on Windows Live Spaces Try it!