Big show this weekend by Sound of the Rockies Chorus

  • Doyle Cline
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2008
      Hello A Cappella Lovers,

      Sound of the Rockies, Denver's premier
      100 man a capella chorus, will be presenting
      "The Great American Songbook" this Saturday,
      March 1st, at 2:00 and 7:30 in the beautiful Gates
      Concert Hall at the Newman Center for the Performing Arts,
      University of Denver Campus.

      This show will feature songs written between the
      1920's and 1960's by some of the era's greatest
      composers: Kern, Berlin, Porter, Rogers, Willson
      and the Gershwins.

      We will also be featuring our own chapter quartets,
      Storm Front, Ignition and NeXus.

      Tickets can be purchased by calling 303-993-3501
      or will be available at the door for both shows.

      If you can't make the show, please tune your radio
      to KEZW 1430AM at 7:30pm on Saturday. The show
      will be broadcast live and MC'd by Rick Crandall.

      Hope to see you there,

      Doyle Cline
      Marketing VP: Sound of the Rockies
      Tenor: Sound of the Rockies
      Tenor: Fastlane Quartet

      p.s. NeXus will also be competing at the Rocky Mountain
      Harmony Sweeps on March 15th. Cheer them on and,
      good luck to all the competitors.