Face and NRG from The Netherlands!!!

  • Face (Mark Megibow)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2008
      To All A Cappella Enthusiasts!

      We're announcing a unique opportunity to hear some international a
      cappella right in your own back yard. Figuratively speaking of course.

      Face will be hosting a show with NRG, an a cappella group from the
      Netherlands, on March 20 at Soiled Dove Underground in Lowry! NRG has
      been called "an explosive mix of vocal talent, a lightning strike on
      stage and an electric evening of vocal entertainment." They perform a
      healthy amount of popular music and jazz, but have promised to bring
      some Dutch music as well, which I find enormously exciting. -grin-

      A goodly amount of the proceeds from this show will be going to cover
      NRG's travel expenses, of course, so we hope to see a ton of you there
      supporting our international brothers and sisters in song!

      What: Face and NRG
      Where: Soiled Dove Underground
      Date: Thurs, Mar 20
      Time: 8:00 pm
      Price: $15/$20

      Here's the Soiled Dove website where you can buy your tickets:
      https://www.vendini.com/service/tickets/viewPerformance.html?p=e7f44250e7d8efcbd7c6cf49e5c6324b&entry=1

      (that's a long link - if it doesn't work, you can always go to www.SoiledDove.com
      )

      Here's the NRG website for more info about them:
      http://www.nrg-acappella.nl/en/index.html

      Cheers! - Mark

      Mark Megibow
      Business Manager