Groove Society at Nissi’s This Tuesday!

  • Groove Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24 6:01 PM

      Come to Groove Society's show this Tuesday and lose your wintertime blues!

      Groove Society will be performing on Tuesday, February 26 at Nissi's in Lafayette.  Showtime is 7:30 PM and tickets are $8 in advance or $10 at the door.  Nissi's is an outstanding listening venue with a great menu and atmosphere.

      www.nissis.com   303-665-2757

      Nissi's entire menu revolves around a "family-styled" dining experience where gourmet, small-plates (or Tapas) are shared among friends and family. For that reason, we focused our menu on affordable, smaller portions of tasty, bistro-styled food.

      All of Nissi's food is chef-prepared and draws from French, Italian, and Spanish influences, plus an infusion of contemporary, regional favorites. In addition to the food menu, Nissi's boasts an array of fine wines and popular beers as well as rich and decadent desserts.

      For more information please visit our website at www.groovesociety.org