Jazz-A-Cappella Singers Meets Tuesdays 7-9 pm in Louisville...

  • Henry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2008
      We are still looking for new members to join us. We are about 12 folks singing 4-part
      sheet music, (mostly) Jazz tunes, with NO percussion. We are singing eight easy/moderate
      level tunes and five difficult tunes in this January-June session. More songs may be added
      as these come together.

      Group Name: "Jazz-A-Cappella"

      Location: "Louisville (Hwy 42 @ South Boulder Road)" (@ Debbie G.'s/call for directions)

      Contact Person: "Henry Sherman"

      Phone: "(303) 800-7670"

      Group Description: "Mixed Voices- SATB-Jazz/Pop/Novelty/Spiritual, NO percussion"

      Category: "Avocational- We sing for fun and will perform in June when songs are ready,
      our all new set of songs began on 1/7/8."

      Start Year: "Colorado Group Was Formed In June 2006" Henry Sherman has been directing
      as many as three concurrent "Jazz-A-Cappella" groups since 1992."

      E-mail contact: "henrymusicman@..."