Face - Broomfield HS and Soiled Dove (almost sold out)

  • Face (Mark Megibow)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2008
      Hi everyone!

      Just a quick reminder about some shows this week, as well as other
      upcoming excitement!

      BROOMFIELD HIGH SCHOOL
      This Friday! 7:00 pm show, tickets will be sold at the door - $8 for
      students and $10 for adults. We're doing workshops in the morning with
      the choir kids, then rocking the stage at night! Click the link on our
      calendar for a map and directions:
      http://FaceVocalBand.com/calendar.html

      SOILED DOVE UNDERGROUND
      Tickets for our Soiled Dove show this Sat, Feb 16 have gone fast -
      there's a handful left, so if you're still looking for that great
      Valentine's Day date, we're here to bail you out! They WILL sell
      standing room tickets at the door if it sells out, so if you're
      absolutely desperate... -grin-
      Go to http://soileddove.com to get your tickets.

      CRESCENDO GALA
      Face will be the featured entertainment at the 3rd Annual Crescendo
      Gala, a fundraiser supporting Rocky Mountain Center for Musical Arts,
      on Sat Mar 8. Click on the following link to learn more about this
      awesome organization and the event!
      More info: http://rmcma.org/facecrescendo2008.html

      HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES
      We get to host the Rocky Mountain Regional competition this year,
      which is always a lot of fun. The groups have been announced and it's
      going to be a GREAT line-up this year! Come to Ranum HS Auditorium on
      Mar 15 for a great evening!
      More info: http://harmony-sweepstakes.com/denver

      As always, check our calendar for more excitement. Watch for an
      upcoming announcement SOON about some cool stuff including a show with
      a group visiting from the Netherlands, as well as a possible TV
      appearance!

      That's a wrap for now - see everyone soon!

      Cheers! - Mark

      Mark Megibow
      Business Manager
      Face