Face - Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

  • Face (Mark Megibow)
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007
      Hi family, friends, and fans of Face!

      We are amazed and humbled to announce to you that, three weeks before the show, our Holiday Special at Boulder Theater is already sold out!

      We're all a little stunned and wandering around dazed in a circle.

      The first thing that comes to all of our minds (besides "holy fazoli Batman, did that really just happen???") is THANK YOU!!! We really didn't see this coming. We figured we'd have a good turnout, but selling out Boulder Theater really wasn't on our radar. You all continue to amaze us and inspire us by your overwhelming love and support.

      Obviously the theater is pretty excited about this, and they've even offered us another date, but as fun as that sounds it's just not going to fit into our schedule at this point.

      We're really bummed for those of you who weren't able to get tickets. We are investigating ways to record the concert, both audio-ly and video-ly, and depending on the cost and final product we'll see about making it available shortly thereafter.

      For those of you who ARE coming, remember that it's General Admission, and we're filling every seat in the house, including balcony. So you know, get there nice and early, and bring your good cheer.

      In the meantime, our 2008 calendar is already getting filled. We'll be at the usual local haunts of Nissi's and D-Note in January and February, and we are working on a host of school programs early in the year, all of which culminate with an evening show open to the public. We're talking about doing some travel in the spring as well, hopefully returning to see some of the new friends we made in the past year.

      Stay tuned -
      www.facevocalband.com/calendar.html

      Again, we can't thank all of you enough for supporting us through the years, and for coming out in droves for the upcoming Boulder Theater show. We promise a night to remember!!!

      Cheers! - Mark

      Mark Megibow
      Business Manager
      Face