Studio Party and Open House - Sonic Audio (Tony's Studio)

  • Tony Huerta
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2007
      Hello my friends,

      I wanted to let you know that it's finally party time.  We are opening the new studio this Friday with a party just for you, my studio clients and friends in A Cappella!!

      Come by and check out the and improved studio at our new location 2 blocks from Coors Field in Lodo.  Please check out the website to get directions.
      The new address is:
      1451 24th Street Unit H
      Denver, CO 80205
      or click the link to see our map on the Sonic Audio Home Page:
      http://sonicaudiopro.com
      Friday October 19th, 2007 @7:00 PM

      We are located on Blake Street between Broadway and 24th Street in the Ballpark Lofts building.  We are in a store front right across from the Blake Street Tavern and Flying Dog Brewery.
      Look for the "H" in the window.
      Come down and see us, the party and open house starts at 7:00 and goes until we stop.

      See you then!!
      Tony & Jessie Huerta
      Sonic Audio Productions
      Take 6 Sound

      (303) 778-0370 Studio
      (303) 668-7229 Mobile

      http://sonicaudiopro.com

      PS...  We might have the new Protools system to check out also.  It's shipping right now.