Bass singer seeking to jam with a Teller or El Paso County group

  • val_92122
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2007
      Is there a group who is open to accepting a 58 year old bass into
      their group? The one I am in is not dedicated enough to gain
      sufficent proficiency to perform in any meaningful way. Too much
      turnover to make any headway. I like to jam and have fun, but I
      like having a goal that is not too far in the future (weeks/months
      instead of years). I a range from C below bass clef to about F above
      middle C. A little Bass percussion and/or dynamic harmonies to lead
      is where I can assist.

      I know most groups in the Teller and El Paso county areas are college
      or 20 somethings, so it is hard for a guy like me to join in, even
      though I have no problem singing with young singers. I am retired
      (easy to rehearse & travel) and have a large PA system & mics.

      Contact me if you have any ideas or possibilities.

      Val Carr
      719-686-8228
      Woodland Park, CO 80863

      If you want to see a picture of me I am shown at the bottom of this
      web site in a cowboy hat next to the juke box.
      www.rampartrocknjazz.com