5280 A Cappella looking for a few singers

  • mdrc99
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2007

      We are a group of experienced singers looking for a male Tenor who is comfortable singing lead and a female able to sing lead in the soprano and alto ranges. Both singers also need to be able to blend real well in harmony with the group and have excellent pitch. We had a successful gig this summer and can't wait to get out to do another one. We actually were pursued to do another gig and need to fill these positions with people who are serious enough to eventually go into a studio to make a CD recording. We are an Octet that sings a  variety of music to include: rock (not hard) , folk, world music, jazz, broadway and original music. Please contact Michelle at mdrc99@...  for an audition.