CORRECTION!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2007
      Just when you think you have it about "perfect" the most obvious errors appears. As one did in my message of a few minutes ago about CVJS and its website.
      In discussing Nic Widhalm's role, I said he was part of "Groove Society" who were the Rocky Mountain champs in 2003. That should have read:

      "Nic Widhalm, a very successful a cappellan, manager/director of 2006 Rocky Mountain champions, Curious Gage, student at CSU and professional writer and vocalist, has been managing our CVJS website" . . etc.

      I certainly apologize to both groups for my gaff, but two points come to mind:

      ~ They are both admired Colorado/Rocky Mountain "Champs" and

      ~ It's somewhat of a rule in journalism that any mention of a name is a positive force in readership.

      I hope both groups can accept my apology with these qualifications in mind.<g>

      Rol

      Rol Sharette
      Boulder, Colorado
      888 949 2857