New podcast, featuring the Colorado A Cappella Vocal Conference!

  • Mister Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      The new A Cappella Originals podcast is up -
      http://www.casa.org/content/view/552/166/ - or search for 'a cappella
      originals' at iTunes.

      Tony Huerta of Sonic Audio Productions filled in the voice for me as
      I've been nasty sick for a week! But don't worry, I'm getting better,
      and excited to see all of you at the Colorado A Cappella Vocal
      Conference this weekend!

      This podcast features music from Four Shadow, Groove Society,
      moosebutter, spiralmouth, the House Jacks, and Eclipse.

      Let me know what you think of the podcast!

      Mr. Tim
      Host, CASA's A Cappella Originals Podcast