Face - Ralston Valley HS Friday!

  • Face (Mark Megibow)
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2007
      Hi everyone!

      Fall is finally here (anyone else relieved by the cooler weather???) and Face is starting its educational work for the school year. We love visiting schools and doing clinics, workshops, assemblies, you name it. We have designed a very educational and affordable package, as well as entertaining.

      They typically culminate with an evening performance that is open to the public. This Friday we will be at Ralston Valley High School as part of the JeffCo Men's Choir Festival. The kids will be singing all day, then we get to sing for them in the evening. Hopefully we'll see some of you there:

      THIS FRIDAY, September 14
      JeffCo Men's Choir Festival (Face is visiting during the day, then doing the full concert at night)
      Ralston Valley High School
      13355 W. 80th Ave, Arvada, CO
      Time: 7:00 pm
      Tickets at the door: $10 adults, $5 students/seniors

      Check out our calendar online. We've got other grea t things planned for September! We'll also be at Legacy High School, Dazzle Jazz Club, plus we'll be "on tour" to Minnesota for performances at St Olaf (Ben's alma mater) and Concordia Colleges.

      Cheers! - Mark

      Mark Megibow
      Business Manager
      Face